The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I Had Found It!!!!!! ^__^
I had found the MTV Alternate Council of Elrond and The Two Towers Teaser Trailer/Sneak Preview in FOTR:EE DVDs! ^__^ Had tried to carry out the instructions on how to access them and they works! ^__^ Am so happy now. -__^

The MTV Alternate Council of Elrond was hilarous! XD I'm laughing my ass off as I watch it and it just reminded me of what the Past Century Boneoman did to his little brother. XD

The Two Towers Teaser Trailer/Sneak Preview bring back memories when I first saw it online after being given the link by a member of sg_starwars Mailing List. And this is the trailer that first show the Arwen Blood Red Dress which I later fallen in love with and suppose to own by Dec 2002 (Stupid Ex-Seamstress! >__< ).

Heheeee, now can delete that slow Teaser Trailer that I downloaded from WotR.Net and watch the trailer in all its glory. -__^

Okay, got to put in more character photos into the LOTR: The Singapore Project 2003 Website now. Hopefully, I can officially launch it by end of next week so more people (minus a buncha idiots X-( ) can see it and join my team for Dec 18th. ^__^

Hehehee, I think the one LOTR Armor that I want to own of all is Gil-Galad's. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home