The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Report For Sun, 2nd Nov . . .
Went to Clark Quay (am trying to make it a weekly affair) to look for whatever I need or can use. Arrived at around 3.30pm as I had to settle lots of e-mail and reply to posts online. -__-

While there, did the usual walk through and gotten the following items in sequence:
- 2001 Burger King's FOTR Figuring Arwen SGD3(5)
It came with a different Arwen Card inside, No. 24 of 27. The one I gotten last week came with No. 22 of 27.
- 12" GI Joe Blue Sleeveless Coverall, 12" Strider or Legolas' Fellowship Cloak (in Green o__O ) and 12" Zam Wesell Rifle SGD15 (SGD5 each)
All 3 for Maul tho' Clefairy is the one been playing with the Rifle. Anyhow, I'll need the Rifle later for my Zam Wesell Rifle making (when is Caeser's gonna offer that 50% Discount of Vintage Rifles & Guns again so I can also use my SGD50 Voucher?). Thot of getting more like the Death Star Trooper's Helmet and Body Chest or Anakin/Luke Lightsabre or AT-ST Driver Helmet etc etc but the seller refused to lower the price of the items even when I buy a lot so had to take what're important first.
- TOMY Star Wars Figuring, Darth Maul vs Qui-Gone Jinn Scene SGD5
Finally gotten the set. SGD5 from the original SGD9.90 and able to get the figure I wanted was great. -__^
- Loose 2001 Burger King's FOTR Figuring Gimli & 1 FOTR DVD Postcard SGD3
I forget that I already got a MIB/MIP Gimli at home. @__@
- 2001 Burger King's FOTR Figuring Strider, Saruman, Ringwraith and 1 Loose Psyduck Figuring SGD11
Tried to bargain the BK Figuring as each suppose to cost SGD5 each and gotten all 3 for SGD10. Psyduck was SGD1. So that means I now got 5 of that 2001 Burger King's FOTR Figurings with 2 having doubles.
- TOMY Pokemon Reversible Doll Clefairy SGD3(SGD4.90)
Now Clefairy got 7 "apprentices". ^__^
- Japan Pepsi Bottle Caps No. 48 Geonosian & No. 31 RIC-920 SGD4
Joining the other 4 that I already have on display.
- 2 FOTR DVD Postcards, 2 Harry Potter Postcards & 1 PotC Postcard SGD2
Buy 4 Get 1 Free.
- SGD20 Deposit for 6 Rubies Elven Brooch
With The Falcon Hanger Bukit Timah Outlet.

Other than what I had bought, I also wanted to get The Matrix Rubies Trinity Shades but SGD30 (for SGD39.90) is too much for something so Halloween Quality. Anyhow, told them that should I really need it, I'll come down to their shop this Fri or Sat to get it.

Also saw this necklace (from Korea) priced at SGD12.90 that will do for Eowyn's Necklace but none of them has Green Gems so gave it a go.

At a shop, saw them selling LOTR Action figures:
ROTK Gandalf SGD35
ROTK Eowyn Armor SGD35
ROTK Aragorn/Elesser SGD35
ROTK Eowyn K.O SGD45
TTT Easterlings SGD35
FOTR Ringwraith SGD45


Gave all of them a go cause too overly priced. If it had been SGD25 each, I may get it there and there and if SGD30 I may consider if I desperately need it but not when it goes over SGD30. I'll rather buy another LOTR Action Figure with that money.

When I get back to AMK, gotten NIVEA VISAGE Whitening Day Care Pack for SGD8.90 (discount from SGD9.90), NIVEA VISAGE Whitening Deodorant & Facial Squares for the Toner. Must start on the attempt to get fairer and clearer Complexion tomolo onwards till they runs out. Will get the Loreal one one bottle by one bottle since it cost a LOT.

Okay, got to go and sleep now. I can barely open my eyes now. -__-

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home