The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I'm Singing In The Shower . . . .Singing In The Shower. . . . ^__^
I had received the 12 buttons for my Arwen Mourning Gown from Cat today. Am sooo happy now. ^__^ Will e-mail her tonight to say that I had received my buttons safely.

Comments on the buttons, it's pretty gold IMHO. I thot that it should have more of the Antique look to it but it doesn't. Well, it's okay; come worse to worse, I'll like leave it to the elements to give a more antique look. -__^

Will scan them and the cloth swatch for my costumes tomolo. I'm starting to do more on my Costuming (yes, C-O-S-T-U-M-I-N-G and not C-O-S-P-L-A-Y-I-N-G) Website so will want to put on more stuffs in the pages. Will also have to analyse what others had told me and give the website a proper Elvish (Quenya or Sindarin) name. Frankly, I think the name "Forsaken Innocent" kinda reflective of me who in my early days, had forsaken part of my childhood just to grow up (and of course, also due to my early puberty >__< ). Oh! I must remember to create the Icon and small banners for my Trinity Costume cause technically, I got her.

As for my Trinity, in the last e-mail, the Shades sellers said they had sent out the shades on Fri (without me paying for it first? o__O ) so it should arrive around this Fri or Sat if they also used USPS Airmail. Well, if I don't get my Shades by Sat noon, then I have no choice but to wear my Neo-like shades. For the Gloves, will just wear my Black Satin Opera Gloves. Unless I suddenly want to pull apart the White one which is damaged and use it as a template for my Vinyl Gloves. -__^ No, I'll not pay SGD50 to have a pair made by No. 1 Costumes Costumes.

Okay, got to go to the shop now and get some stuffs. My PODCard is ZERO now anyway. -__-

Hmm, feel like just throwing on my Neo Coat to go to the shop. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home