The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Got A Couple Of Stuffs To Settle . . . .
Got to go Ang Mo Kio Central later to send my payment for the LOTR-FOTR Kinder Surprise Toys I gotten from eBay (USD20 plus shipping).

Then get some food for Arifin from Long John Silver followed by some vegetable shopping at NTUC Supermarket.

Hope by the time I get home, still got time to start on the rest of the Fellowship Cloaks (will do 2 more with 1 neck width 1" more than recommanded) and process some of the scans I did from the Lord Of The Rings: Weapons and Warfare Book.

Hmm, maybe I can ask Aisyah to see if there are any of those Greenish Velvet in Melbourne which I can use to make my Arwen Ceremonial Dress next year. Hasn't spotted Velvet in that color yet here. Wait! I'll need 8 metres so that means they can only cost maximum of SGD12/m! O__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home