The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I GOT IT! ^__^
I had gotten my Arwen Barbie and Aragorn Ken dolls from Magma Heritage yesterday evening. Gave the shop a call to confirm that the Dolls had arrived and the seller told me to come after 6pm but I managed to bargain for 5.30pm. Arrived exactly at 5.35pm and took a couple of minutes to choose the set I like the most. Gotten one based on the nicest box (!) but only realized that the sword had a little stain while in the MRT but heck care cause the Sword Ken/Aragorn held isn't Anduril.

While in the bus on the way home, took out the Cert to keep in my file and held the dolls for the first time. ^__^ At home, did some Computer Cam Photography and have a look at Barbie/Arwen's Feet.

Will do the full Scanning tomorrow; I may even ended up stripping the pair a bit to understand better how their costumes are shaped. -__^

Oh! Am going to recommand Faiz to do this Costume instead of the Mordor one as it's a lot simplier and I may be able to do certain parts for him cheaply and lent him certain parts. Will tell him this Thur if I do go for the #starwars Outing at 5pm.

On a different note, from Thurs onwards, I must force myself to go Internet Deprive 22 hours each day so I can do the LOTR Costumes. Hopefully, I can complete each costume within 1 week and less, before Dec 13th. -__-

Oh, Himi & Lizzy, if you are reading this, just want to tell you that I got something to tell you about somebody's attempt to get the "Best Group" Award. *Roll Eyes* Will tell you when we next meet. -__^ In the meantime, I'm gonna purposely forget about their proposal. ]:-) Muwhahahahahahahaahahahaa!!!!

Okay, got to go and Sahur now.

Ps: Of anyone need any help with their LOTR Costume, just SMS me or e-mail me okay? I'll try to finish the Boromir & Ringwraith Costumes in the next 2 weeks so have about 2 more weeks to spare to do the props, others' "sponsored" costumes and maybe even start on my Haldir/Rumil March Warden Costume and Rumil's Elven Archer Armor. -__^

Hmmm, think will talk about Durability & Costumer's Workmanship vs Cheap, Fast & Half-Pass-Six Results another day . . . .if I remember! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home