The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Quick Notes . . .Quick Notes . . .
I had gotten my 4 LOTR Doujinshi yesterday and yet to "read" through it properly. Will leave Positive Feedbacks to the seller when I get home later.

LOTR Marathon and Dec 18th ROTK Tickets at Shaw Lido are SOLD OUT just a day after it went on sale at the counter! >__< This is TOO unnatural, way to unnatural to happen in Singapore when 4 cinemas are having the Marathon! I bet Scarplers are at work. >__<

Check Cathay Orchard Cineleisure and they say they got lots of tickets left so I'm going later to get the 8.30+pm one. That also means the costume parade is delayed to 6pm and we are going in the opposite direction. Hmm, meet at Orchard MRT Station, outside Popular there like what was done for the Harry Potter OotP Outing I guess.

Gotten the Pyrex 500ml Container for the Kuih Raya from Takashimaya. Cost me SGD47.50 for the 5 and the 1.5L one was gotten free. Chosen the Plum Design as the Spices of Life design color too light while the Vegetables ones too Kitchen-like. Will get the money from my dad slowly as usual. -__-

Also finally gotten the Lord Of The Rings: Weapons and Warfare Softcover book from Borders that Asra had helped me to put aside. Didn't intended to get it as I want the Hardcover one but the girl at the counter kinda insisted after I ask to flip through the book. >__< Man! I still prefer Kinokuniya Free Browsing Policy over their sealed books.

Then at 5.45pm, join some members of mIRC Channel #starwars for some chitchating at Marina Square KFC and then Suntec to break fast. Nope, didn't get the meet Nick yet tho' Val is still talking about Anal Probe. o__O

Okay, got to get ready to get the ROTK Tickets, drop by Clark Quay to try my luck and get more stuffs from the Bookshop for Hari Raya as the Uncle and family going on a week or so holiday from this Mon.

Tonight, put the Kuik Raya into the container and do whatever else needed to this house. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home