The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Okay, Here Comes All The Report Starting From Today Backwards . . .

Sunday, 16th Dec
Went to Clark Quay again today in hope that SpawnAsia had gotten the Wave 2 and above of the ROTK Action Figures but it was in vain. >__<

Anyhow, gotten a couple of stuffs when I thot I wouldn't"
- 6 Sabertooth Games Figures for SGD24 (SGD4/pc)
2 High Elf Warrior-Purple, Easterling TM Spearman-Orange, Haradrim Warrior-Orange, Nazgul-Orange & Guard of the Fountain Court-Orange)
Looking at the list at the Official Site, I still need to get Eowyn, Elrond, Boromir, Arwen, Lothlorien Elf Ranger, Lothlorien Elf Archer, High Elf Spearman, High Elf Archer, Witch King and Ringwraith (regardless of dials color as I'm collecting and not playing) to fulfil my wants to collect only those related to the Elven Soldiers, March Warden, Ringwraiths, Easterlings and anything else that I'm interested in doing or had done.
- Games Workshop's The Two Towers: Heroes of Helm's Deep for SGD30 (from original SGD40)
It's unpainted and unassembled so I'm in no hurry to open it and display them on my bookcase.
- TOMY Star Wars Figuring, Darth Maul vs Qui-Gone Jinn Scene SGD5
Spare Piece or gift to fellow Sithlings?
- TTT Easterling SGD25
Spare piece and as I said, I'll get it there and there as long as it's not more than SGD25, from the original SGD16.90.

Other than that, saw a set of 8 AOTC Japan Pepsi Bottle Caps for SGD9.90 or 9 for SGD15.90. Didn't get either of the set cause money is tight and am in no hurry to get them. Maybe I'll get them when I next go to Clark Quay IF I got SGD9.90+ to spare.

While at the same shop, this Caucasian was telling his Girlfriend that the ROTK Action Figures sold at the shop are steeply price (which is true at SGD35-45 each) and that he can get it from TRU Forum Shopping Mall for just SGD16.90. Well, I agree about the ridiculous pricetag but I wonder when was the last time he went to TRU Forum cause the last time I check (earlier in Oct when I gotten the Cauldrons), they are still stuck at the last wave of TTT Action Figures and won't get the ROTK ones until the TTT one is cleared. And if SpawnAsia haven't gotten the ROTK Wave 2, then other shops won't get it either. >__< Anyhow, I'm sure someone who got money to burn will get the ROTK Action Figures from that shop; King Elessar was already missing from the rack. -__-

Now that reminded me; I need to get my Arwen Barbie and Aragorn Ken doll later today if the shipment had indeed arrived at Magma Heritage. Will call them up once the shop opens to confirmed. -__^

Later, dropped by the Chinatown Wig shop to get my Wigs but found out that it hasn't arrived yet. The aunty only called me up to confirmed that the Light Blue Wig is mine. -__- Now got to wait till end of this month to get my Vanilla, Galadriel Wigs and Hair Extensions for my Haldir Wig.

When I got home, everyone had left for my Aunty house to berbuka Puasa so I enjoy breaking my fast alone. Watch Simpson a bit before going online.


Saturday, 15th Dec
Went to the LOTR Meetup and only 3 people turned up; Envinyata/Yiling, Damnation/Fariz & his cousin. -__- We first went to Caeser's Gun Gallery and then to Coffee Beans.

Later, I did some shopping at Carrefour and got home by taxi >__< cause my bro wants his food ASAP after Buka.


Monday, 10th Dec
Went to Magma Heritage to get my Arwen Barbie and Aragorn Ken doll but it was delayed so have to get it on the following Monday.

Ended up doing some shopping at Cold Storage instead.


Sunday, 9th Dec
As I had posted before, went to Clark Quay to hunt for some stuffs that I want. I have no idea what to wear so I ended up throwing on my Trinity Trenchcoat. Hehehee, a lot of people recognized me as at least from the Matrix. ^__^

Gotten Applause's The Ring Of Barahir and Vilya for SGD45 altogether and upon arriving home, opened The Ring Of Barahir to try for size (it's said to be Size 7). Hmmm, if I can loose some weight around my fingers, I can wear the ring easily on my Pointer Finger like Aragorn did in the movie. My fingers seems to be Size 8-9 currently. >__< Anyhow, when I'm gonna have it with my Arwen, think just gonna hang it on a Chain to be like the Novel Arwen. -__^


Saturday, 8th Dec
Attended the Singapore Star Wars FanForce The Matrix Revolution Outing.

Went to Danny's house at 2.45pm with Yazid and his girlfriend, Hazel to settle Yazid's Trenchcoat first and waited at his house till about 5.30pm. O__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home