The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, December 12, 2003

Bloody Hell! @__@
Yazid
asked for 1 more tickets just now, even if it's on the first row. @__@ And I only got 1 extra now, reserved for Moogle/Legolas.

And then, I checked the Private Message Moogle sent me and she now said she got 2 other friends interested in being Eowyn and renting the costume. @__@ Now what did she said last time before she disappeared? 1 Guy as Celeborn (rent costume), 1 guy as Elrond (rent costume) and 1 Guy as Saruman (also rent costume). Add to that she's also renting the costume.

Wonder how in the world she going to get that done as:
1) Rental is SGD50-60 + SGD60 Returnable Deposit Per Costume;
2) Neither of the Costumes Rental Shop carrys Eowyn or Celeborn or Elrond's normal robes;
3) 4 More Days till ROTK Premieres here in Singapore;
4) Most LOTR and LOTR-Like Costumes should had been reserved by now. Fiona said when she went to Foreigners House of Costumes to reserve her Arwen Rose Dress, only that dress and Gandalf were left, and that was days ago.

Frankly, I started loosing faith in Moogle when she started bambling about convincing her classmates to to do Celeborn, Elrond and Saruman just because I said those roles are available and saying these people will only rent the costumes. -__- Will see what happen now . . . .

Okay, I better start cutting the Fellowship Cloaks now. I also need to figure out what hairstyle to do with my Arwen Rose Dress when I wear it this Mon to the Dec 15th VISA ROTK Gala Premiere at SHAW Lido.

Wish that my Arwen Mourning Gown is ready now so I can wear it to the Gala Premiere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home