The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, November 28, 2003

Went Out On Friday . . . .
Went to the Shops at Ubi with Parish & Lizzy to look for some cloth for Yazid's Fellowship Cloak, his staff and my Cleansweep (or whatever) Handle. End up only getting 2m of this Polyester Chiffon-Like Fabric that scream "ARWEN BATTLE OUTFIT SLEEVES LINING!!!" (SGD6.60), 2 Wooden Poles (SGD10) and 1 Plier (SGD2).

Later, went to Chinatown to take my wig and a new bombshell fall on me when there is no Light Blue Wig or Hair Extensions for me in the box (they forget to make one after making another based on my sketch using the wrong color the previous month). >__< What I gotten was my Galadriel Wig and the Hair Extension for my Haldir/Rumil's Wig. Darn! Like they knew I'm planning to cancel my trip to ComicFiesta 2003 due to lack of time (I see no point going to KL on Fri night, spend Sat at CF03 and go home on Sun afternoon! @__@ Like this where got time to shop around to get the stuffs I had been looking forward to get like more Mangas, Anime VCDs, Anime Music CDs, LOTR/SW/HP Stuffs and "special design" cloth!) and now kinda Funds. >__< Still haven't told Sarah that I'm cancelling my trip cause I had been too busy to even go to Golden Mile to ask for the Bus Tickets and Hotel price. -__-

Hai . . .hope my Arwen Mourning Dress will be ready within 1-2 weeks this Dec. Then again, I got my Arwen Rose Dress and probably my Ringwraith (am probably getting promoted to Witchking cause Hassan want to come as Sauron on Dec 17th) and Haldir costumes to fall back on. -__^ Oh! Galadriel will be worn by Jeanette as I ran out of ideas what to use for her Galadriel Prologue Dress.

Anyhow, later today I'll have to rush to Chinatown to place the new order for my Vanilla Wig and Hair Extensions (this time, am using ONE piece of paper with the picture of the Character and the Drawing of the Hair Style ON the same page). May also rush to Arab Street to get some "Fake" Thai Silk Fabric for the backing of my Arwen Mourning Dress Trimmings and Arts Friends to get my Fray Check. Around afternoon must go to my aunt's house for Hari Raya Puasa Visit and her youngest's son birthday celebration.

Okay, got to finish reading the mails from LOTR_Costume and then sleep so can wake up early tomolo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home