The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, January 04, 2004

No Matter What, You Can't Run Away From. . . .
STAR WARS!!!!!!


Why?
- When I wake up, I see Darth Maul 12" & Padme Buddies hugging each other beside me.
- Darth Maul is still making faces at Aragorn (aka my Darth Maul Poster is on my Wardrobe side facing the door)
- My SW Collection still occupy 5 out of the 6 levels of my Bookcase. 2nd Level occupied by my pathatic LOTR Collection.
- My Zam Wesell Costume/Armor is still tugging in my mind, asking to be finished ASAP.
- My Jedi and Sith Costumes still tugging in my mind, asking to be completed soon.
- I still attempt to use the Force when opening Automatic Sliding Door. XD
- My Username
- SW is what connect and introduced me to everyone in the Singapore SW FanForce which leads to us doing LOTR & The Matrix Costuming
- A day not go by without me saying a word from SW.

See, I'm still a SW Geek during the LOTR Fever.

Just my usual useless rambling . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home