The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, January 05, 2004

I Wonder . . . .
Which of the photos from the Dec 17th Line Party should I use in the report to be sent to Cat of ACS-LOTR?

So far, I only got the photos from Parish and my collection that I can officially use in the report. Got another 2-3 other sets from other attendees' collection but I shouldn't use them unless I buy the hardcopies from them. Waiting for more from people like Hassan etc gonna be quite sometime and I'll like to submit the report ASAP. -__- Will see how later.

Will also have to write a report for our Dec 18th LOTR Costume Parade and Dec 27th Fans-Tasia 2003 but that can wait. Main Priority to the Dec 17th Line Party.

Off to write a report on Eowyn's Shieldmaiden Dress for Sarah now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home