The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Somethings That Came To My Attention Again. . . . . .

THE WHITE BOOK, 15 July 2003
". . . .In this way I revisited the Gates of Mordor today , where The Mouth of Sauron once more threw down Frodo’s mithral vest. And Gandalf meets despair. Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Pippin were nothing but eyelines marked by a chalk cross behind or alongside the camera, or a yellow tennis ball or a red apple spiked on top of a lighting stand. I wonder if today’s tennis ball was a veteran from the Balrog battle where again an eyeline was need for a non-existent foe. . . ."

Me and my obsessions with the Mouth Of Sauron. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home