The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Disco Haldir Anyone? ^__^
Went to Spotlight today and gotten 4m of the Red Foil Jersey for my Silly Haldir Skirt. Also gotten 4m of the 90cm Red Cheeesecloth that is going for SGD1/m for the normal Haldir Skirt and will make it like JediElfQueen aka the Action Figure. -__^ Will start doing the Mock-Up soon and will attach the Silly Haldir Skirt to one of my round-collar long sleeves t-shirt that is fitting or get one tomolo at the market. The sleeves of the t-shirt will be used to create a template for the actual sleeves of the Elven Archer Undershirt and attached to the t-shirt.

Didn't get the dye for the Rohan Banner as I forget to bring the Dyeing Colors Recipe and check which colors I already have at home. Will do that another time.

Hai...I getting a little bitter these days. Wonder why..... -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home