The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Forget To Mention....
EVITA has its own website now.

But there is no new addition from what was sold at the LOTR Exhibition last March-June. Can't wait to see what more they gonna offer. Heard there'll be the Fellowship Brooch and Gandalf Brooch, other than T-Shirts. -__^

Ya, I had also edited the side bar of this Blog. Still trying to figure out the other codes I need to Bold up the wordings or not have the spacing between words under each categories.

Other than that, itching to do more than just Gondor Pennets. I should be making a new template for the Gondor "New Tree" Pennet (the one to be made like a Flag so can hang off a pole) but I can't do the Gondor "Prologue Crown" Pennets (can't find a picture of the crown I can directly use as stencil) or Gondor "Old Tree" Pennets (need to look for an actual picture of it and redraw the tree). So off I am to do the Rohan Throne Room "Sun & Horse Head" Banner which was displayed at the LOTR Exhibition when it was in Singapore. So far, my sketch said 1500mm-1600mm by 500mm so that means 2m of the 2 shades of Green and 1/2m of the Beige(?) Fabric (looking for Velveteen or Tafetta Velvet?) and ~10m of Beige/Pale Lemon Cotton Bias Tape.

Later today, when I go to Arab Street, will look for the fabric. Am aiming for Wool or Mix or Cotton-Linen. Oh, yes; the Banner will be Double Sided and maybe self-lined.

While on Banner, Fiona, this the website I'm talking about:

Click under Costumes & Craft. Check out also her Rohan Banner. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home