The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Went To Arab Street Finally......
And ended up not getting the SGD190 Trimming again as it'll be a White Elephant till I get the Silk Velvet and make the Arwen Cranberry Dress.

Anyhow, here's my spending >__<
3m White Linen = SGD18 (Rohan Banner)
4.5m Matte Red Vinyl = SGD24 (Haldir's Vest & Glove)
25yard Mock-Up Fabric = SGD26
6pcs Murtabak = SGD18
Lunch = SGD4.50
TOTAL: SGD90.50

BAD DE! BAD DE! >__<

As for the Rohan Banner I wanted to do since I can't do the Gondor "Old Tree" or Gondor King Crown Pennets yet, had decide to dye the colors needed (Light Green, Green-Blue & Mustard) myself after failing to find a match at my usual cloth shop. Had choosen Linen for the "like wool" look and may ended up using the wrong side. Later today when I drop by Spotlight to get the Red Foil Jersey for my Haldir Skirt (Disco Haldir anyone? -__^), will also get some dye to allow me to dye the White Linen to their appropiate colors. Will have to check the Dye Color Chart to see which colors I'm suppose to buy. -__^

Other than that, posted photos of Melvin in my John Howe's Galadriel Dress at the LOTR Exhibition Show Host Forum. Will see what's everyone response to it. -__^

Okay, off to sleep. Will do the templates for the Banner & Pennet tomolo when I come back from Spotlight. I tend not to sleep on Thur night just to be sure nothing suspicious happen. o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home