The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, August 22, 2004

The Urge For The Dress Increases.......
I really, really feel like having the Arwen Cranberry Dress done ASAP. -__- And thinking back how much I gonna spend on the materials, I think I'm better off sending it to my usual seamstress. For a start, here's a recap of the capital I have to put forward for the dress:

7.8m Bullion Trimming = SGD190
6-8m Dark Red Silk Velvet = SGD108-144
3m Red Silk Satin = SGD15
3-5m Red Polyester Lining = SGD4.50-7.50
TOTAL: SGD317.50-356.50

The trimming cost will be lowered later if I can sell off the remaining 4-6m at minimum USD16/m at eBay or to members of the LOTR_Costume ML. And if I bargain harder for the Silk Velvet than its offered SGD18/m and only need 6m instead of 8m, the cost will be lowered further.

As for the tailoring cost, I think it will be the highest SGD200 (I hope!). If I can get it lower to SGD150-170 or even SGD100, it'll even be better. -__^

Darn! Why can't I find good durable velvet, especially Silk or Jersey Velvet for SGD10-15/m any more? >__< Anyhow, will see how the next time I get the allowance as I think I had overspent this month. Unless I tap into the reserve again @__@ and use the money now, and replace it the next couple of months I get the allowances.

Will see how......


Oh! Here's an interesting website I got to know through the Lotrien Forum; it's a company that do LOTR Furnitures. O__O Looks interesting and I'll love to own the chest. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home