The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Sometimes I Wonder Which Direction Am I Going......
I had some Tertiary Education and my real interest talks these few days with my co-workers at SSC. And as I dig deeper to my passions since I was young, I realized that a lot of them actually originated a long, long time ago.

For a start, I donno what University course to take. I love Genetics but my hand too shaky to do Gel Electrophoresis Run (the putting sample into the well part). I love Microbiology but that is a little too specified already and I see life as a Lab Tech in Singapore unless I have my creative juice coming out more often. I love certain issues on Immunology but I kinda suck at certain important parts. I want to do Emergency Medicine but I can get panicky sometimes and that is dangerous for the patient.

So what should I do when I'm ready to go for a university education? @__@

And thinking back, my passion with costumes actually went all the way to when I was in Primary School. I used to love to design wedding gowns and some of the sketches are pretty good.

I'll love to actually follow up on it by getting a more formal education in form of Cert or Diploma BUT I'm only interested in Medivel-Victorian/Edwardian clothings and kinda the "medivel" & tradition costumes of several Asian countries. Not sure if Singapore has such cources without the Fine Art Module part or Canada as a part-time one as I still want to have my main qualification to be in Science Subjects. There is also the problem about me can't draw to save myself so any modules related to Fine Arts is totally out.

Hai....maybe I'll get an answer some day......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home