The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, August 30, 2004

First Day At Work & Agreement For A Change....
Yesterday was my first day at NJRC and it wasn't so bad. Kinda relax from a certain point of view as the batch under me suffered 14 absentism with only 2 from other rooms to replace them. The kids comes in a variety of mood & behaviour as usual, and the food for lunch was good. Overall, I think I didn't get stressed or anything today as we even finished by 5pm.

Anyhow, after "work" I kinda volunteered to stay back to fill in the judging forms for the next few days. Wrote a lot and the only room I can remember the forms were for was Brainstation on Day 4 (my room yesterday! O__O ).


About Iman ($%^&!*#?!#*), she (CENSORED) (CENSORED) called me while I was in the toilet at work! X-( (CENSORED) And that ate up the battery pack that others cannot call me anymore and I got IMPORTANT calls coming in at any time! (CENSORED) Her! X-( WHY CAN'T SHE STOP STICKING HER NOSE INTO OTHERS BUSINESS AND USE HER COMMAN SENSE AND BRAIN FOR ONCE? X-( I NEVER (CENSORED) TO HER ANYTHING SO CAN'T SHE FIGURE OUT THAT THIS PETITION DOESN'T INVOLVE HER ON THE ORGANIZER LEVEL? SHE THINK SHE'S SUCH A BIG DICKHEAD IS IT? (CENSORED)

I told the rest about her and everyone said she should go and (CENSORED) herself. She refused to cooperate and instead want to steal the reign from us!

Oi! You yourself said you can't type or write properly so why are you trying to do something you CANNOT do? Use your brain! LOTR don't belong to you only and you are MERELY one of the organizers of LOTR related stuffs! Frankly, I have organized a LOT more stuffs related to LOTR even tho' it's more on the Group Level but in public view and yet I'm still willing to let others take control of some things sometimes.

Yes, I must confess, I'm such a control freak but with "Great Power comes Greater Responsibilities". You must let others be in control sometimes as you are not almighty even with the connections you have. Let others learn to be leader too as there is always a talent that is yet to be tapped. And certain people are good at certain things. You can't be there forver and one day (hopefully), I'll be leaving Singapore for my Preparation Course & Degree so someone got to keep the spirit alive while I'm away and they are the ones whom I'm allowing to organize some things sometimes.

Heck, if I have a choice, I may not want to be the leader of this EOY LOTR Group but I guess being the most senior person in the group and since no one else had asked to be the leader, I have to take the leader post.

And for the LOTR Marathon Screening or ROTK:EE Screening this Dec (if it DO happen), I may want to allocate the roles better between "senior/regular" members as last year was too messy (it was the first time I take charge of everything from ticketing to the route to attendances). Same goes with ROTS next year as I may have a more "regular" job next year.

You are never alone up there on the throne; you need heirs and others to do certain things for you in your and their own name, in their own ways as long as it's appropiate.

Ps: Sad to say, if I didn't advertise the LOTR Line Party among my group members, LOTR Meetup and God knows what else International based forums, other than drag my group members who made up of 1/2 of the people in costumes there, hardly anyone in Singapore will know the event even happened.

And even tho' my report to ACS-LOTR was late, at least I finally managed to show to the International Audiences that we Singapore also got fans with great looking costumes, not those half-pass-six costumes that get featured in the mass media....Hey, wait! I did it the week after I got the photos from my collection, Qing Yuan's & Parish when I posted the link to our Line Party & Costume Parade Webpages on the ML and Forums. -__^

Kena striked once, I'll not want to see it happen again (Check out my SW Website) and for several years since 2001, I and the rest have proven that we Singaporeans are also capable of accuracy.

Yub! Got my team members to thank for as they are the ones who choose accuracy and research over speed and cheapness. ^__^ I LOVE you all and thankful that we had met and formed a permanent/temporary group. *HUGS*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home