The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A Buncha Reminder & Notes.......
When I look at Greenleaf (aka Taiwanese Legolas) as Will Turner, I keep wondering who is Package. Name sound familiar....

Well, this is Package's Photo Album and here's here as Captain Jack Sparrow. -__^


Recognized this Legolas from someone else's photo album? -__^


Look at the Velvet this girl's use for her Arwen Mourning Dress. Almost like mine right, except mine gave a Bluish Tint under many lighting, especially daylight indicating that it's color is actually Midnight Blue. (Yes, I know my trimming is better but that's because I paid SGD70 for it and am still working to add beads to it, other than a buncha Bullion Wires @__@) More LOTR Cosplay photos from her Album before it's gone. -__^


Must remember to save the photos from Metamorphoses. Strangely it's not in my collection of photos from Japan. o__O

Okay, off to sleep. Got lots to do later today, especially start somewhere on my Elven Archer Armor. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home