The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 04, 2004

Like I Said.....
At my Haldir Elven Archer Blog, I had printed out most of the photos and now need to start cutting the templetes and try out some stuffs.

Other than that, need to fold up some cloth I bought previously, put those that belong to the same project together, dye those need to be dye (Arweb BR Dress Upper Sleeves, Haldir's Inner Tunic, Eowyn Inner Dress Cloth, Rohan Banner).

On the computer, still need to scan the Trimming I gonna use for my Arwen Cranberry Dress. Will send the dress to my seamstress later this week I think unless she's around tomolo. I still can't decide what color to use for the Underlining of the Trimming: Blood Red like my Mourning Dress one or Maroon. @__@

Opinions?

Okay, off to finish my work rite now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home