The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 15, 2004

I Broke My Vow & Finally!!! \/^__^
I had partially broke my vow to be EpIII Spoiler Free today and not to do any more new Padme Costume. -__-

Drop by Borders just now with TheElvenQueen and saw the latest issue of Star Wars Insider. Inside was a bigger picture of the Padme dress I glimpsed in the latest issue of Star Wars Homing Beacon #121. It was the Green Cloak/Robe....

The Green Cloak/Robe looked so easy as it's looked like just a long, loose Robe with V-Shape Collar. The Robe fabric is Velvet in Greenish-Dirty Yellow (aka Mustard?) color with the Emblem of Padme Amidala lightly printed all over it. And after reading about it at Maggie's Website and looked at the photos of the dress, I think I can do it quite easily as long as I forget about what goes under the Robe and find the Velvet in the correct color. Just think of my Moaning Myrtle School Robe. -__^

Hai.....will see how at my next trip to Arab Street & Chinatown. Will have to put this costume on the To-Do List *after* I had done my Haldir Elven Archer which is probably next year. Hmmm....if I find the "right" fabric, am I to buy it? @__@

Other than that, finally gotten my photos and much later today, will select the ones to be printed as 4R photos and those on photo paper for my Elven Archer Project. Also got lots of sketching and reporting to do for the gang at the Forum.

Oh! Think my sketch of the "Old Crown" of Gondor is a bit different from that used on Elendil's Banner. Got to modify it a bit more before sending it to Cat for the ACS-LOTR Website.

And Fiona dear, lookie lookie what I gotten at Kinokuniya:


It cost me SGD12.30 and the content is so so. There is episode review (it's 1 episode more than where we at at the 5th DVD) and some picture of the characters seen in Episode 31 to 40. Think I'm gonna order Vol. 1-3 too if after calculating, I can afford them. Will bring it to the Meetup this Sun for us to squel over. -__^

Also finally gotten the Gothic Lolita Bible Hair & Makeup Mook:

Cost me SGD25.70 but it seems very useful. Wanted to get Maison Gothic & Lolita Style Book but it's mostly ads of shops doing GL Outfits and only 4 pages made it worth to buy. And with a pricetag of about SGD20+++, can't spare the cash for it.

Okay, off to settle some stuffs now before time for Sahur. First day had been okay, no feeling of hunger even past the Break Fast time and I hope it's due to the fact that my stomach had been forcely trained to feel hunger the past week due to lack of funds to buy food for myself! -__^

Well, eat food became waste products; make as well I just eat what is necessary to survive and spend the money saved on my costumes and collection. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home