The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Went Out Today......
To get the remaining of my pay and it's only SGD62.75. >__<>Arts Friend at Bras Basah Complex to get some A4 Plastic Sheets to use as templates. Gotten 3, one partially meant for my Elven Archer Scales and 2 for the Trees of Gondor. Also gotten 24 pieces of Split Ring 9mm for my 3rd attempt to make Chainmail.

While at Arts Friend, I also spoted this Patterned Wired Ribbon that looks good for the Arm Trimming of Arwen White WETA Gown but it probably cost SGD6-9/yard so had to forget about it currently. Anyhow, the Trimming for the sleeves is suppose to match that of the Belt and this Ribbon seems too wide for that. Then again, I haven't got the money to spare for the Gown as I'm vowing to do it all by myself instead of sending it to the seamstress (there goes another SGD200 >__< ). Drop by Arts Friends Print and ask about the cost of printed the other Elven Archer Templates from a disk. The person there said it'll cost SGD4-5/pc for A3 size so will remember to bring the disks the next time I got there.

Off to MacDonald then to have some quiet time with myself and draw something. After a couple of hours there, only got past drawing out the "Old Crown" of Gondor and the Front view of Anárien Imladris Outfit, Inner Tunic. Got to be more productive than that but Fasting Month is coming and my SSC job is starting next Fri, so I can't go off to MacDonald or Banquet at Raffles Hospital to do my sketching. -__-

While at the MacDonald, this old guy approached me and asked if I'm a Graphic Artist while pointing out to the sketch of the "Old Crown" of Gondor I put out to dry on the other table. Told him, there and there that I can't draw to save myself and I only tracing. He then go and blant about looking for Graphic Artist to do some project for him. Hmmm.....that sounded too familiar; think while I was out with Himi, Parish, Lizzy etc, we had met someone like that too.

Around 8pm, went home. While in the train and bus, started writting down a longer Epilogue for my Anárien Fanfic. Stopped at the part before Elrond gave Anárien her father's Crown to wear but I kinda had thot out how the story will continue and end. Now I just need to think up the middle part of the story, after the Lothlorien Army came back from Helm's Deep and Anárien finding out about her brother's death.

Ps: As stated before, Erestor came back to Anárien just before they set out to Valinor. -__^ Well, according to my Secret Diary, they were already together since their childhood years in Lindon and their growing up years in Imladris so they seems like the best pair. -__^ She had to dump him cause he refused to move with her to Lothlorien.

Oh! Try to search for LOTR Cosplay or LOTR Costume on Gooogle Images. See whose Pointy Ears pop up in the search. X-D


Here's something to pondor today in relation to Haldir's Death......

And here are the words to the "Death Song"
Ar sindarnóriello caita mornië, Ar ilye teir unduláva lumbulë... (Quenya)
And out of a grey country lies darkness, And all paths are drowned deep in shadow..." (English from the Namarië poem in FotR)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home