The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Elna Sewing Machine For SGD120?
Should I get this sewing machine since it seems so cheap?

Sewing machine - Elna "Diva"


The descriptions said
This machine was won as a prize 7 years ago and was only used a few times. Is in
good working order and comes with all accessories required. It is an electronic
sewing machine - was valued at $3000 at the time of winning. Buyer will not be
disappointed as this is a bargain. No shipping provided - winner must
collect.

Sound very tempting as it surely got a LOT more stitches than my current Jenome one. -__- And the bidding will end around the time I get my pay so there is cash to pay for it if I'm really serious about it. And the only infos I can find about it is this:

1992 Elna Diva - The sewing machine that can do it all with 370 stitches, 7 buttonholes, alphabets, monograms.
What do you think? o__O

EDIT: Darn! Someone used "Buy It Now" after I posted the above. Sad as I really could use a sewing machine that can sew more than 6 stitiches. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home