The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, January 28, 2005

For My Birthday Or Leaving On A Jet Plane.....

  • No Stuffed Toys please unless it's Haldir or Mini Maul. My bed is half-occupied with my kids who bound to follow me when I go off somewhere to further my studies so I don't need any more additionals.
  • No kinky Adult toys. You are not going to Stimulate me, eh? o__O
  • No Organizer, Diary, Notebook etc unless it's LOTR or SW related and I don't owned one so you are sure I'm gonna use it
  • No LOTR/SW/HP stuffs who doesn't lie within my favourite characters like Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Zam Wesell, Haldir, Galadriel, Arwen, Mouth of Sauron, Ringwraith, Witchking etc etc. Oh! I don't support Cruelty to JarJarBinks but I can use without him on my display case!
  • Money will be most appreciated. -__^
For this birthday on Feb, other than money, I could use my long wanted 12" Ringwraith Posable Doll or Prologue Elven Warrior/Elven Archer Bust or 12" Vader vs Maul Posable Dolls or Twilight Witchking Statue or Morgul Lord Statue etc etc. -__^

Why am I saying this? Well, Lai San left for Australia last Thur and we gotten her this Pink Cow-like soft toy and an Edible Male G-String. Thot of getting her an Inflatable Male Doll but it's not at the Adult Shops we went to so back to a stuffed toy. -__^ Hope she have a great 1 year in Australia! ^__^

Oh! Want to go for this in my Hogwarts Garb?

Concerts for Children – El Zello & the Enchanting Orchestra!
Victoria Concert Hall
Costume Party Concert – 1 April 2005, 8.30pm
Saturday Matinees – 2 April 2005, 1.30pm & 3.15pm
Singapore Symphony Orchestra John Ehde Conductor/El Zello/Cello
Marcus Bertilsson Mac/Mr. Mac


The Victoria Concert Hall transforms into El Zello Magic School! Watch as Mac changes from a confused student to a grand illusionist with help from his teacher, El Zello and the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. Be part of the magic – pick up a formula or two about the greatest magic of all – MUSIC!

Repertoire highlights include John William’s Harry Potter Symphonic Suite, Dukas’s Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Rimsky-Korsakov’s Flight of the Bumble Bee.

- Dress as your favourite magical character for the Costume Party Concert on Friday, 1 April 2005 and be spotted to win prizes plus a special backstage pass to meet El Zello and Mac!

- Pre-concert activities start 30 minutes before each concert session

Okay, we'll talk after I get my pay next week. Will take the middle-seat near the front so I'll be more visible to others. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home