The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Forget To Say....AGAIN! @__@
I can now wear a Male Mark & Spencer Pants of Waist 34". \/^__^ Not bad eh as I used to wear a 38" one. And now, should my sis ever buy me any more pants, well, it's gonna be 2-3 sizes too big as I think my Female Mark & Spencer Size is 14 or 16, and NOT 20.

Anyhow, since the last time she bought me pants, it had ALWAYS been too big for my waist. When I told her that, she keep insisting that it's cool to wear the pants on the hip. o__O The last few I wore, I can frankly just pull it down with my Shirt tucked-in and the button and zip still close, other than can't survive without my belt or some safety pins to tighten the waist. And I HATE pants without pockets which majority of the pants she gotten for me is like. There goes all the pants she had gotten for me, and I haven't worn.

Now to reduce my waist further to 32" which is the biggest size for a Female Pants at most place =__= and hip to 36-38"(Current is about 40-43? o__O ).

Okay, Clefairy....where did you hide my Tummy Slimming Pills? @__@

Ps: Got to go to Jurong Point or maybe just drop by Joo Chiat Complex after the Cloths Hunting today to refurnish my supply of Majakani Dietin Jamu and Kapsul Rampin. The first had totally ran out while I can't find the bottle of the later. @__@
Pss: My joints still aches since 2 days ago. Maybe due to a flu developing as I had watery nose too until I started eating Clarinase 2 days ago. Hope I don't get sick as I need to do my costumes. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home