The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Got My Pay And Yet Going Broke....
Got my pay a few days ago and yet at the rate I'm spending and still have to spend, am going broke very soon. =__=

Okay for a start, I spent on the following items, prices included where I remember:
- Contact Lenses & remaing amount = $18
- Hellsing Ultimate Fan Guide
- Concerts for Children – El Zello & the Enchanting Orchestra! = $38
- EzLink Top-up = $40 (plus $10 from last month's)
- Contact Lenses Solution = $15
- Carrefour
- Forks, Soup Spoon & Butter/Steak Knife $5
- Mark & Spencer Trousers Shaper $8
- My bro's School Uniform & Stockings $42
- Lai San's Farewell Gift & Taxi = $14
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Ect ect ect......

Stuffs still to pay for:
- Spectacles & remaining amount
- Gil-Galad's Bust
- Shorts for Pakcik Siman (why can't his siblings get it for him instead of asking his mom, my grandma to buy 10 pieces every year? @__@ )
- Another set of my bro's uniform
- Blue & White Cloths for my Hana from Fruits Basket Costume
- Harry Potter Patches
- LOTR Doujimshi
- My trip to Sydnet = $2,500

Problems man! >__<

Oh! Thanks to Clare for this lead concerning Hellsing
Hello this has been on my mind for days and i just can't find anything to confirm anything. This involves a second season or movie of hellsing. First off what is the trailer type video for Psalm of Darkness? I was also searching about it and found a website that seemed to have information on a second season but it didn't have any sources. I really just want to know about that trailer thing cause ppl are talking about it more and i just don't know what to think. Thanks for your time

Please, for the last time, there isn’t a second season of Hellsing. As much as everyone would kill to see it, Kouta Hirano (the mangaka for Hellsing) wants to finish the manga before they produce a second season of Hellsing. The ‘Psalm of Darkness’ is a music video/season 1 promotion for the first series of Hellsing. People try to pass it off as the promo for a second season since Captain Hermes, leader of the Millennium Nazi Organization, makes a brief appearance at the end of this clip. Trust me, the moment that a second season is made official, you’ll see it on the front page of ANN and in the Encyclopedia under "H".
Hope it'll come true soon. Then again, I also wish ChungYi will also do Hellsing Manga in English soon. Plus Angel Sanctuary as IMHO, the American cover SUCKS and with a pricetag of SGD18+ per issue, I can't afford it till the 20th issue or something. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home