The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I Am Not Stupid Or Gulible....
The truth is, I'm always broke! =__=

Why am I suddenly saying this? Well, yesterday, I went to Singapore Cosplay Club Party at Golden Landmark Hotel out of obligation and to support the club as they appreciate ALL types of Cosplay/Costuming. It was good but I felt a little lonely as there is so many people I don't know OR don't like (Eg: Those MORONS who true to what Himi said, are simply only doing JRock Cosplay nowadays). Anyhow, familiar faces made my day. -__^

So in came Andy trying to sell me his "project" AGAIN. @__@ He showed me his Check of SGD800+ that he said he earned in just 3 days. He explained a bit to me and it kinda sounded like some Pyramid Scheme. Invest SGD2,000 and you'll get 20% at least at the end of the year blah blah....Well, sound too good to be true and too sketchy BUT the problem is, he asked the WRONG person to try out that scheme cause.....

I AM ALWAYS BROKER, SILLY!!!! O__O

Everyday is a "struggle" to save up a little so I have some cash still in my bank or money to spend on my next costume or collectible. Even when I got a job, by the time it's a week or so so before Payday, I barely got SGD20 or less in my Bank Account. When I received my pay, off it goes to pay my EzLink Card (SGD100+), POD Top-Up Card for Handphone, Breakfast, Lunches & Dinner, my next costume or cloth, me & my Grandma Multi-Vitamine ESPECIALLY that expensive Gingko Biloba Pills or even my next LOTR Collectible. Then 10 days later when I get the Marketing Money, it again get spent on my Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinner, Food for the kitchen and donno what else. @__@ Now that I had stopped working....well, another HARDER struggle for me. =__=

So where in the world I got the money to invest in something that not even of any benefit to me when I can BARELY support myself each month? o__O

If I got SGD2,000 rite now, I'll immediately reserve my Airplane and Hotel cum LOTR Exhibition tickets rite now for my Trip to Sydney next month....

Okay, I really must talk to my dad and get my other Bank Book from him and borrow the money for my trip to Australia. Frankly, I just need SGD1,000 for the Airplane, Hotel & Exhibition Tickets with rest for food & drinks and surely BARELY SGD500 (or even SGD200) for sourvinors as I can be such a stingy person (well, there is only 3 people in this house: Me, my younger brother and my grandmother).

Guess my Pay for this March 15th-18, NJRC and that exhibition from Oct to ?? will go towards paying my debt to my other bank account and the other account I'm already owning money to so.......

DON'T THE FUCK ASK ME TO INVEST IN ANYTHING OR I MAKE SURE YOU FUCK YOURSELF AT GEYLANG TO GET ME MORE MONEY TO SUPPORT MY LUXURIOUS LIFE STYLE!!!!!
Ps: My birthday on Feb 25th and I can use some Cash or something to complete my SW/LOTR Collections. Remember, I love Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Ringwraiths (especially Twilight Witchking) and Mouth of Sauron, and have a lot of items related to them release after Dec 2002 so check with me first. Oh! Haldir (Brother) and Gil-Galad (Daddy) will also do the job but I got both Action Figures. Hmmm....maybe just make me some costumes for my 12" Maul and his Girlfriend, Padme Naberries Buddies.
Pss: Yuanie or was it Maria's birthday is 23th or 24th of Feb? o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home