The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 07, 2005

Concerts for Children: El Zello & the Enchanting Orchestra! (SSO) Concert
Just want to say that I'll be going to the Concerts for Children: El Zello & the Enchanting Orchestra! (SSO) Concert this April 1st, 8.30pm

I'll be seated at Row K Seat 18, Stall which isn't too near or too far from the stage. The person selling the ticket did offered me the Circle Seats on the upper level but since I know I'm kinda blind (and will be worse that day), choose to have the lower Stall seats tho' I requested to be slightly further from the stage. It's on the last row of seats for the whole group of seats located rite in front of the stage.

Gonna be PoA Hermione and maybe I can win the top prize! LOL! As tho' they allowed adults to enter the contest. Will be wearing my Blue Contact Lenses for it, and it'll probably be the other brand one as am saving the other set of my current brand for later. Green will be for during the SW Costumes/ROTS Premieres Period as my character has Green eyes (or rather one eye was Green, the other Misty/Whitish). I actually want to do a Slytherin PoA Female Student but realized that the kids attending the concert will know nuts who I am so make as well do someone they are familiar with like Hermione. Anyhow, I already got a PoA Gryffindor School Tie and the basic school uniform isn't that different between each house of students. -__^

List of items to make or buy:
  1. 2 Pleat Skirt (making probably)
  2. Gryffindor PoA Patch (am ordering soon)
  3. Maroon Cloth for School Robe
  4. Black Cloth for School Robe
  5. Charcoal Black/Grey Sweater
  6. Black Stockings/Pantyhoose
  7. Wig like Hermione's Hair in PoA
  8. Monster Book or a buncha other books in a small backpack.
  9. Hermione PoA Wand (if I got the time to make it from chopstick & Sculpey and that means bring back that Baby Berling from my Sister's House)
Things I already have at hand:
  • PoA Gryffindor Tie
  • White Long Sleeves Shirt
  • Wand

Wish me luck! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home