The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

NO! It Can't Be!!! @__@
The High Elven aka Prologue Elven Warrior Helmet is OUT! O__O

High Elven Helm

I NEED TO GET THAT HELMET!!!!

But I wonder how much it gonna cost by the time it reached Singapore.......

EDIT: Called up Simply Toys and they quoted SGD800+ to 900 which is 2 months' salary after deducting Lunch Money and Transportation Cost. >__< Adoi! That is something I can't afford rite now with me having all my future pay going towards repaying account and my trip to the Sydney LOTR Exhibition Trip.

But BladesByBrown is gonna sell it for USD229.95 (SGD377.463) before shipping and I had sent an e-mail asking for a shipping cost quote. The only problem here if I DO order from BladesByBrown is that must pay the full cost by Money Order so no asking Jean to help me pay for it first using Credit Card and I repay her in monthly or something installments. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home