The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 21, 2005

Real Name, Meetup & Anything Else.....
For a start, Greenleaf/Taiwanese Legolas real name is Yu-chia; found that out from the Taiwanese Tolkien Society E-Mailing List. -__^ And as I think I already know, her English may not be so good as she reply in Chinese in her e-mail.

The SW/LOTR Meetup yesterday turned out good and as usual, I FORGET to take a group photo of those who came or our meetup in progress. =__= Only took photos of Padme & Maul about to kiss each other and Fiona hanging Edward's (FMA) watch in front of somebody. Got to meet with Reno and his friend plus the other cousin and only got to know a bit more things about the ROTS Charity Premiere as he's only going to meet the Fox people tomorrow. Okay, being a responsible leader I'm suppose to be, am letting him handle it as he have more experiences.

Anyhow, I felt a little bad for not getting to talk more with Derrick & Ted as they arrived late. By the time they arrived, we had gone into talking Cock again and there isn't seats along our row for them to join us. Later when there is seats after Hassan & Reno left, they only got a couple of minutes to spare and I have to quickly explain what Reno had told us. Didn't even get to chance to talk to Ted properly or hinted about a Handover, probably after ROTS Premiere. Then again, like Xeno (right? o__O ), if I step down, it'll open the channel for that MORON JediGenX to become Vice-City Rep. Hai...currently, I'm starting to do the Secretary work since Jeanette is busy with work. Gonna start an announcement asking everyone to PM me their personal information again, ready for a Handover should it ever happen. =__=

Other than that, repeating what I posted (but haven't finish) at my Haldir's Elven Archer Blog, here's the list of Star Wars costumes I need to do this year and those I'll love to try to do by this year. Remember, I need a LOT of costumes by end of Oct for that Exhibition coming to Singapore and maybe even the Roadshow if they gonna do one again and I work for it before I got hooked up working as Condition Reporter cum Displayer cum Guide Book Writer/Editor at the Exhibition itself. -__^
  1. TPM Sabe Royal Decoy/Escape From Naboo Gown
  2. TPM Padme Naberrie Tatooine Peasent Outfit
  3. Singapore Jedi Padawan
  4. TPM Maroon Handmaid Coruscant Cloak
  5. Darth Prion
  6. Prequel Jedi Knight/Padawan aka Padawan Si-Addien
  7. NJO Jedi Knight/NJO Si-Addien
  8. ROTJ Tatooine Luke
  9. ROTS Padme Green Cloak
  10. Imperial Officer

Hmm...wonder if I can add some more like the Singapore Jedi Master Costume (design still pending) or ANH Leia Manga (her skirt is hip hugging and the shirt I'm suppose to use is starting to turn yellow) or AOTC Padme White Battlesuit Ver. 2.0 (must I do the t-shirt myself and it suppose to be fitting and slightly tight?) or IRG Version 2.0 (Velvet is limited in amount & not sure if I can match it to the Krylon Fire Engine Red Color) or Darth Sidious (accyracy freak in me said must get something like wool o__O ) or Rebel Pilot (NO HELMET! @__@) or TIE Fighter Pilot or even a BIKER SCOUT ARMOR & ZAM WESELL ARMOR! O__O

Okay, got to work on finishing what I had half-way done FIRST before adding newer ones or time-consuming one. And MUST get myself used to making gowns that is actually my size; need it for Sabe, Galadriel, Eowyn and Arwen Gowns! @__@

For a start, must dump all the cloths downstair again, pack and label those not required yet and start making costumes again.....

Ps: Completed watching my ROTK EE Disk 3 & 4 (or 5 & 6 according to the label) and maybe I am ready to lend it to Sharm. But I worried when I gonna get it back and if it's gonna survived. Lending my Elder Bro almost got it spoil and now a friend? 0__O When I said I do take care of my stuffs, in reality I DO take care of them. Hey! At least the Swords are sharing the other half of my Bed with my Kids rather than dunk somewhere under the bed, un covered or something. -__^

Pss: Cried in certain documentaries as it's the end or it's due to the Tribute to the Cameron guy who was so talented and yet taken away from this world by Cancer. Can't believe that he look at Death in the face till the end. Wish I can do that but I've yet too many things to fulfil, especially the religion part. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home