The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ghetto SW Costumes Days....
And I wish I can go back to those days but it's not worth it nowadays as
1) I have better sewing & props making skills than 6 years ago
2) Quality of SW Costumes in Singapore is improving and we've been seeing more serious costumers emerging from the darkness. So kinda stupid for a well-respecated person like me to have a Ghetto Costume rite?

Anyhow, I'm say this cause was reading through this old thread I posted over the TFN JC Singapore FanForce a LONG, LONG, Time ago when everyone was kinda happy with each other....

Now, 6 years down the road since I'm into SW Costuming, I will either have the Costume WELL-DONE or not do the costume AT ALL, rather at the speed of my liking rather than 1-night affair (unless the costume IS indeed can be done in 1 night which isn't impossible if you got all the materials needed at hand) Rather praises and humble, rather than critics on how HORRIBLE my costumes looked like in Real Life. =__= I don't cosplay how most of the local cosplayers cosplay; I do COSTUMING which means making the costumes not only as accurate as possible but like making a clothes you're going to wear for a long time/durable! And the World is my judge; not Singapore's Public only. -__^

Okay, got to undo the seams on my Singapore Jedi Padawan Gi and finish cutting the pattern for the Arwen Blood Red Gown....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home