The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, January 31, 2005

Harry Potter Patches Anyone? -__^
Was starting to itch to start on my PoA Slytherin or Gryffindor School Uniform again for that Concerts for Children: El Zello & the Enchanting Orchestra! (SSO) Concert this April 1st so have a look again at some links for making the uniform.

Drop by Patch Palace and to my delight, they now receive CASH Payment in well-concealed envalope (or rather Registered Mail for me). Add to that the fact that they now have the Hogwarts Shield Patch I need for my 1942 Moaning Myrtle School Uniform. \/^__^ So far, I'm eyeing 2 Slytherin PoA Patch, 1 Gryffindor PoA (if I do Hermione for that concert) and 2 Hogwarts for Moaning Myrtle. 2 each will be for both the School Robe and Cloak. -__^ Will check through if the reduce price applies to orders for different house patches but with the same pricetag. Had told Parish/Leah, Lizzy and Himi with the first 2 want to hop in. Will order the earliest end of this week.

So Clare, you want it too? Others? Please e-mail me at darth_eagle @ yahoo . com (no blank spaces in between) if interested. -__^ If the item arrive quickly, can pay and take the item on 20th Feb at the SW/LOTR Meetup. ^__^

Oh! And as a note, I need to do the following things if I do Hermione or Slytherin PoA Female Student (school ties, Cloak, Mary Jane Shoes, Shirt & Socks had been covered):
  • Black Wool-like (or similar) Cloth for Robe
  • Maroon Cotton Cloth for Gryffindor Robe Lining
  • Green Cotton Cloth for Slytherin Robe Lining
  • Charcoal Black Long Sleeves, V-Collar Sweater
  • Skirt
  • Hermione PoA Wand
  • Hermione Wig (order after Chinese New Year)
  • Slytherin Scarf
Will see if I got Black Cloth to spare for the School Robes. And if I don't want to continue doing Hermione after this, I may sell off my Gryffindor School Robe & Tie for the price of the materials and a little extra to cover the cost of my workmanship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home