The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Notes To Self For ROTS Premiere
  1. E-Mail Reno about the proposal for SW Line Party on May 18th 2005 to 20th Century Fox
  2. Complete and clean up my SW Website so I can put up the ROTS Costume Parade Ads Website
  3. Find out if Singapore Fans still play SW CCG
  4. Find the contact person for Shaw Organization concerning Line Party Location, Simply Toys Booth, 20th Century Fox
  5. Continue bugging Ross about the Exhibition. -__^ And if Willian is gonna handle the Condition Reporting & Displaying of the Costumes & Props, bug him too. Maybe even make me do the Guide Book for Show Hosts after working in the exhibition hall displaying the costumes & props. Anything as long I get what I need. -__^
  6. Continue keeping JediGenX in the dark about our plans. Everyone agreed that he's a JERK, MORON, STUPID IDIOT.

You know, when I feel underappreciated and ignored, I just go on with my life if the problem is still managable. And I STOP helping the communicity that cause the unappreciation. Over the years, I had developed into both a loner and one who can't live without friends around her. And when I am the loner, I enjoy EVERY moments of it as it allows me to be with myself and reflects on my dreams and desire. Heck! I have the highest potential to be a Serial Killer but I made the choice not too. -__^

I need to go to sleep now. First day of the monthly thinging and because of the Moron, I'm feeling very pissed off that ready to tear apart anyone's chest and tear away at his still beating heart. >__<


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home