The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 28, 2005

The News Is Getting Out.....
Was surfing through sg_starwars Mailing List when I saw Adam posting this message:

Dear all, I have been contacted by one organisation in Singapore as they are considering bringing Star Wars exhibits end of this year 2005.

Just need to know if any of you might be interested so that I can update you when I have more news...

I will just make this info known to a selected few till I have attended their meetings and when things are more confirmed..

Might pull some of you guys into the meeting also..

Yoda Adam

P.S. pls dun be offended if you are not in the group...thanks.
Oh great.....who contacted him? @__@ Not Jane as she knows I'm the so-called in charge of SW FanForce around here and she did SMS me last Fri asking me to call her up to ask about something about the SW FanForce. If they had asked Yu-Ann, she would had mentioned my name as she's also a member of the FanForce. Well, the mystery will get solve soon....

Anyhow, I gave Jane a call today since don't want to disturb her at home during the weekend and too late to call her when I got her SMS last Fri. She asked me if I'm in charge of any SW FanForce here and told her that I'm the City Rep of the one at TFN JC, and got connections to the other known places of SW FanForce. Then got to Ross and he said that tho' the Contract hasn't been signed, they had received a Memo stating that the Exhibition is very likely to come here so it's considered as almost confirmed to the SSC. -__^

Am I ready to spread the news? Nah! Will wait till after I had met Anna who's in charge of this project. I had only told Reno about it as he has to know since he's in contact with 20th Century Fox.

Xeno, if you're reading this, remember:
NOT A WORD TO OTHER FORUMS ESPECIALLY SGCOLLECT YET TILL I GOT MORE NEWS! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home