The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 24, 2005

These Goes Another Year......
Yub! Yours Truly strike the Quater Century Age today. =__= And still no Degree or Good Personal Saving or even someone else to love other than my Kids.

So what do I wish for?
  • 12" Ringwraith Posable Action Figure
  • 12" Vader vs Maul Posable Action Figure
  • 12" Darth Maul on his Bike
  • MR Darth Maul Lightsabre or Kropserkel Break-Apart Darth Maul Lightsabre
  • UC High Elven Helmet
  • Gil-Galad Crown
Of course, you can always sponsor my trip to Sydney next month to meet the boys again and maybe Galadriel or Elrond will give me Toto or 4-D no. -__^ Not much, only SGD2,000 max and I bet I still got SGD500-750 to spare after that. -__^

Oh! Must choose a nice costume to wear for that SGD58 Makeover at Glamour Shots within a month of today; courtesy of my monthly contribution to NKF.

Ps: Cool link to do a Boot Cover here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home