The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I Can Almost Lick Them With Passion Rite Now.....
Received a newsletter from Simply Toys and guess what they gonna bring in soon. -__^

Helm of the Mouth of Sauron

Helm of the Mouth of Sauron
Code: DSS9531
RETAIL:
S$59.90 / MEMBER'S PRICE: S$54
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=9531


War Mask of the Morgul Lord



War Mask of the Morgul Lord
Code:
DSS9530
RETAIL: S$89.90 / MEMBER'S PRICE: S$81
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=9530

I WANT BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!

Will reserve mine tomolo I think or when I get my Pay next month. Only 30% Deposit per item so that mean SGD45 altogether, and getting the helmet some time much later this year, after I had worked for the NJRC and got more money. -__^

Heehee, maybe I'll do MoS Costume/Armor after all, eh? He's sooooooooo gorgeous like the Witchking. -__^ Well, poor Anarien almost get hooked with the WK but well, both got Cold Feet and then the Sauron came along with his stupid war. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home