The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Alichino Vol. 3......
Just a note to yours truly that Toykopop's English Translated Alichino Vol. 3 will be out around 09.13.05. Hopefully Kino is gonna have a 20% off sale after that date so I can get it cheaper than the USD9.99.

Oh! Maybe one fine day I'll also do Alichino Cosplay (why am I following Bright, Doll, Serene etc group cosplay list except for the JRock part? O__O Okay, it's to them too I must thank for introducing me to Angel Sanctuary, Alichino, Trinity Blood.....No X/1999 was coincidence when CY released the English Translated ones) but must force yours truly NOT before I settle my Angel Sanctuary Sevothtarte Ver. 2.0, "Coma" Jibrille, Assassin Sister, Kirie, Half-Dead Heaven Guard, Military Uniform Alexial and probably Adam Kadmon. o__O Yes, a long, long time from now and when my sewing skill is bloody good! Worse that I suppose to plan for a retirement from Cosplaying so can concentrate my resources fully to my Costuming especially for SW, LOTR, The Matrix Trilogy, Harry Potter, Bram Stoker's Dracula etc etc.

Nope, not in a hurry to get Tokyopop's Angel Sanctuary Manga as I don't like the cover. Anyway, I STILL haven't finish buying all the Japanese version so why start on another? And I hope ChungYi will one day release AS too. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home