The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dammit! I Want To Go For A Photoshoot!
Had to cancel this Sat's Harry Potter Photoshoot cause SO FEW PEOPLE CAN TURN UP!!!!! Till this morning, other person who confirmed said will be in costume is Sarahcoldheart; rest no response or suddenly said don't want to wear costume just because "feel fat, ugly blah blah" other than actually being sick or "my commitment will always goes to Reno Tan"!

Okay, I don't blame Fiona due to her Prelims that will only end on 28th Sept and she is a good students with good grades (right?), but the rest?

Where is your so called "commitment" to Harry Potter? Given a chance to have a photoshoot for your beautiful portfolio and you think it can be reschedule when I had KEEP REPEATING that I AM NOT FREE the next few Weekends due to other commitments and TOTALLY NOT FREE in Nov all the way till Apr 2006 cause I'm working FULL-TIME: 7 DAYS A WEEK!

Dammit! Why do I find comfort in people so far far away when those locally are NOT the fence I can rely to lean on?

Harapkan Pagar, Pager Makan Padi!!!

Am still pissed off with the lack of response for the Half-Blood Prince Release Day and now this? Well, I only got this to say:

SINGAPORE COSPLAYERS SUCK AND NOT COMMITED AT ALL WHEN COMES TO MOVIE RELATED COSTUMES EVENTS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home