The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

He Is Coming!!!!! \/^__^
Finrod posted this over at the TORC Singapore Forum:

Some updated information from Adam Hall who's in Product Design at United Cutlery. I got this information over a UC Forums.

It's close to being finished. I can't tell you any ship dates because I don't know. I usually don't know when we are get stuff in the building until it's here. We appreciate your patience with United. We want to get the products out to you guys as bad as you want them for your collections. Please be patient just a little longer. It will be worth the wait, I promise.

But to answer your question as to the quantity and value. It's an edition of 3000 pieces. It's made of the same materials as the Sauron Helm, with the addition of the hooded piece. Similar stand and finish as Sauron's, with slight differences. It's bigger than Sauron's if you can imagine that. The spike on the top of the Helm makes it huge. I can't decide which I like best, but I think I'm leaning toward the Witch King.

It's approx. 32 1/4" long. So when I say it's bigger, it's not like it's massively larger. Someone asked if the hooded part is removeable. The answer is no. We would have had no way of making a display to hold it. But the facial part of the hood is see-thru. So if you wish, you can wear it no problem. The hood is what really sells the look. When it's on the stand it looks like you've got the Witchking's head on a display. Very cool!
Really can't wait for it to arrive and will try to save my ass off to get it the moment it arrived at ST. Heehee......it may be a bit too big for my head but it'll make a good additional to my Ringwraith Collection and also as a template for my own WK helmet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home