The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, September 18, 2005

News from Simply Toys...
Items are expected to reach us 2nd week October 2005

Sideshow Weta LOTR Collectibles
(cut cut)
SS9528 Sauron's Helm (Restock)
SS9530 War Helm of Morgul Lord (Pre Order)
(cut cut)

I did order the War Helm of Morgul Lord so that is a good thing it arrived earlier than the Mouth of Sauron Helm and less money to pay. BUT since I doubt I can spare the cash for the UC Sauron Helmet, I want to get the Mini one instead. This comes down to its pricetag of around SGD100++ unless I can still make use of ST's Anniversary Offer
- Use $500 membership points
- Sauron's Helm (Limited to 6pcs)
Retail Price: S$129.90
Special Price:S$89.90
So how? =__=

Anyway, ST is gonna carry Chronical of Narnia SS stuffs and the only thing that interest me rite now is


WC04-12-887 Lion & Witch Bookends
Retail: S$315
Simply Toys Member's Price: S$283.50
Status: Preorder with $90 deposit
Release Date: 7th December 2005

Darn! Look at the pricetag. =__= Now I think I most unlikely to get it or anything from SS's CoN . =__= Got lots of costumes and armor to pay for liao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home