The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Silk Duponi, Books And Gifts.....
Went out shopping at Arab Street just now to let out some steam and to top-up my mountain of cloths. Finally gotten the Silk Duponi and Pongee Lining for my TTT Celeborn aka Annatar Outfit so now need to finish the Design Sketches and find a tailor to do it by the end of next week. I gotten 5m as I hope it's more than enough as it's 54" and that Silk Duponi already created a hole in my pocket at SGD80. =__=

Also gotten some Dark Blue Peachskin and ?? for an attempt at GoF Ravenclaw School Robe and still no luck with the lining for Hufflespuff. And since I'm tempted to do Eowyn K.O. Outfit for Wolfcon in KL (If I DO go!), also 5m of Bluish Pongee to line the dress.

Around 8pm, meet Jean at Borders and she really managed to pursuade me to get The Chronicles of Narnia Books Set and The Complete Sherlock Holmes Book.

There is a 30% discount on selected books (which include the 2) so ended up getting them. I need to start reading The Chronicles of Narnia anyway before the movie release; with me doing the Witch Witch or not.

As promised, she gave me the 4 MnM Mini Pongos tho' they are from Japan or something. o__O

No, I don't have it as was concentrating getting the stuffs from Esso instead since I can actually use them.

Thanks Jean! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home