The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sweet Memory I Don't Want To Let Go....
Just got to post this. -__^

Someone from Indiana State Museum posted this in their LOTR Exhibition Blog:

Unpacking Boromir's boat and body double was an eerie experience today. The body looks REAL. You'd swear he was asleep in the boat. Even three inches away, while I was cleaning the boat, he still looks real. The level of craftsmanship is beyond belief! People working in the gallery would gather to see him and automatically speak in hushed voices.

The boat itself is a lovely thing, made by a professional boat builder and given a silver-gray finish suggesting the mist and water of the river.
Well, imagine this instead:
You are happily dusting and cleaning him, ready to be pack while others went out for Tea-time and suddenly, the boat ROCK! O__O Gave me a fright man, cause I thot the display casing was collapsing or something and I was pretty protective over him but it turned out to be one of the Technicians teasing me. XD Luckily I didn't go and hug him instead to protect him! -__^

Aaaaa......the memories and privilages. ^__^

And OPS! There is another reminder to yours truly to get those sketches and reports done! And Krist, I WANT MY BANNERS as your copy is soooooo clear!!!! =__= And Melvin & Ridwan, I want your copies too as I'm sure you didn't pass to the Elven Queen everything and she want me to make her a copy since she accidentally cancelled hers

Someone get me a 7+++Megapixel Digicam by Nov please. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home