The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Muwhaahaahahahaha!! I'm now the City Rep of Singapore Star Wars FanForce. (^_^)V Saw that my UserName was in Red just now when I logged in to check on the FanForce Board and had a message from the Region Rep. Had change the color to the Blue on Transparent color scheme for City Rep and now got to figure out what else I got to do as stated by the RSA in her PM. Well, after I get rid this heachache of mine from sleeping so little and drinking too much tea (-_-)zzz

Anyhow, I went to my bro's school today and gotten my Acrylic Rod and Wooden Dowel cut to their appropiate size and shape. Will paint and shape them later, probably after Cosfesta. I'll need the Oven too cause I'm using Scupley which dries up by Oven bake for the wands. A BIG Thanks to Mr. Yong for helping me cut the parts. (*^_^*) Heeheheehe, in a few months' time, I'll get your help again to make my wings skeleton and my Elves Sword okay?

Oh yes, another $100 was paid out for my Internet Bill. Still got $400 to settle for it, and $20 for the Pager Bill. Darn! I must remember to downgrade my Internet to the minimum cost and cancel my Pager soon. And get another $10-$25 Pod Prepaid Card for my Handphone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home