The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Gonna Start Doing My New Tabbards & Obi Now.
Still can't decide wherther to wear my NJO Jedi Knight Suit, with the new Tabbards and Obi, and maybe a new Gi/Vest or to don my Darth Maul Sith Training Suit again. @__@ Either way, think it's gonna be affected by how nice my new Tabbards and maybe Gi will look like by tonight. And I got to resew the bottom of my Maroon Cloak as I'm in no mood to continue doing my Black Luke Cloak (other the fact that I'll have to use some of the fabrics from that meant for my Darth Maul ST suit since I'm kinda out of Black Cotton Drill Cloth). I think I need to cut 2 more panels (aka 1 more time) to complete it.

Okay, off me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home