The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, March 20, 2003

Did A Little Sketck Of Galadriel's Prolog Dress Last Nite:



I based it off Simplicity 9162 although I think I should make it according to Simplicity 9891 (Dress A); I was just going for the Cowl-Neck of the Dress. It kinda seems simple enough, as I'm not 100% aiming for accuracy (am more for 80%) but the Sleeves shape is bugging me (other than the fact that I still can't sew gowns so need to go for intermediate/advance sewing classes). Guess I got to print out some pictures of the gown to get a better interpretation of the gown itself.

And looking at the laces and trimming scrapes I bought the other day, they'll make good addition to the gown after I iron them flat again and repair some of the beading that are coming off. Quite a bargain I had gotten that day, since it cost as much as merely 2m of Beautiful Plain Indian Lacing, for 2 packets of laces & beading scrapes that can stretch several metres. Hahahahaa, guess only a costumer who had done her homework will know a bargain when she see it! ^__^

Okay, off to catch a little nap now, after which I got to start working on my new Tabbards, Obi and Vest. Also need to do more Jedi Food Pellets for myself to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home