The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Hmm, I never noticed this but . . .
My Blog is ONE YEAR OLD as of 23rd March!! ^__^

Well, looking at my past entries, I really show my unhappiness with someone initially. Then I stop writing here for many months and now back to writing here regulary. And my Blog had became more of my Costuming Report/Journal rather than my place to whine and drown my sorrow (or do vodoo on someone I hate!). Well, if only I can start changing the layout to be special, like a Darth Vader-Anakin Layout (since Vader is the one who made me fall in love with Star Wars, which later lead me to costuming).

Okay, I better settle some stuffs like the cloak now or I'll not ever get it done! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home