The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

transfiguration
McGonagall - Transfiguration


Harry Potter: Which Hogwarts professor would you be?
brought to you by Quizilla

Me, as her? @__@ The last time I took the House Sorting Quiz at the Official Site, I also ended up in Gryffindor. Fate or Fiction?

Anyhow, another day passed today.
Another day without dyeing my fabric.
Another day of trying to find some money.
Another day of messy bedroom (although it's a LOT cleaner then my bro's and father's *roll eyes*).
Another day of unable to update my SW Website or make my Cosplay one (I NEED MS FRONTPAGE or DREAMWEAVER PROGRAM!!). Looking at some of the Cosplayers' Website, I felt the dreaded ENVY. I used to have one of the most comprehensive SW Website in Singapore (the best for SW Humor, Costuming & Fan Activity) but look at it now, it's falling apart and I can't do anything to fix it. >__< I need to get some money to buy those program/s. I have no faith in Pirated ones anymore unless someone had tested it and found it complete and working like the MS Office 2000 I gotten after I got my Notebook (which unfortunately degraded within 1 year). I getting inpatient. >__<

On the costuming front, I'll try to pull apart some of the sewing I did on my Luke Cloak, to resew it in the correct sequence. I need a Cloak, especially the one that I firstly did and took the longest to cut and sew. @__@ If I open up the sewing machine tonight, I might also sew those Gothic Lolita Headress and my Vinyl Tabbards.

Oh yes, I saw those "Vinyl" that kid said he'll be using for Yazid's Tabbards. Fantasy Faux Leather. Guess how much it cost? SGD14.95! That's more expansive than the thickest Vinyl from Spotlight, and nearly double the pricetag of the Vinyl that make the best alternative IMHO from Chinatown for Anakin's Tabbards! The kid is NOT ready to take up orders from others IMHO, especially that he doesn't appreciate money as how it's meant to be.

Anyhow, Spotlight is having a sale on Burda Patterns, SGD 5.50 each. Can't beat JoAnn (or other fabric shops in US selling them for USD0.99-USD1.99 each) but guess it'll help to lesser the spendings I have to make. I should get Burda 2484 and a buncha other patterns.



It's starting tomorrow but at the current rate, I doubt I can get it till near the end of the promo. Hope Simplicity and McCall's will be next after this (or Butterick; NOT Vogue since I don't see much costuming potentions in that series). And I need to get my Arwen Gown tailored out ASAP.

Okay, off to buy rice. Darn, I only got $50 to spent. Seems like only Rice, Washing Powder and Oil this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home