The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Back From The Cosplay Event.
Am too tired now to write the full report about the event . . . . Will do that tomorrow . . . .

Anyhow, it was okay; the guys make me laugh again ^__^ and I wore my "Darth Maul Sith Traning" Suit, this time without the "Red-Piping" Vinyl Belt but with my Jedi Obi & Tabbards. Am kinda pity Yazid with him not getting his Anakin Costume again (should I volunteer? Nah! I haven't even make my own Gi and Pants, let along make for others! @__@ ).

Now, I got to maintain a status of the First Person to don Arwen's Gown from the movie since Kurama had don one inspired by an Art Illustration(?). Maybe, I'll just send in the fabrics to the seamstress by the end of this week or next and get my withdrawal of my Singapore Shares by this Tuesday (Hassan said it'll take 2 weeks for me to get the money). But still, I still need SGD200 to afford the school fees. (Stupid school policy! why can't they just charge me the half fees now, rather than giving me back the half later! >__< )

Okay, I better go and unpack the bag and go to sleep now.

Mini Maul . . . where did you put those hair braids of me again? @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home