The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Think I'll Most Like Wear Part Of My Sith Garb Instead . . .
Can't seems to have the mood to do the Gi now. I can barely sit still doing the Tabbards, so will give up the Gi. Black isn't the color I planned it to be anyway; I want it to be Coffee Brown (yes, I do plan to have Anakin Suit but been hanging and starting on it and hanging it up again @__@ ). And I think I better do a Mock-Up using Calico Fabric first to get the best design.

Hai. . .I had also decide to withdraw 300 (SGD300) of my Singapore Shares. It's other that or pawn the Gold Ring I got from someone (which I bet will barely get me a hundred dollars). I need to pay my school fees. >___< Anyhow, I better get my Arwen Rose Dress done ASAP too before I spend more money (that SGD80+ for the tailoring). I only need to dye the Satin to be more Pinkish (will take 2 days), before I can send the fabrics to the seamstress at Joo Chiat Complex.

Okay, I better start working on finishing the Tabbards now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home