The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, March 17, 2003

More Blog Quizes:
donatello
You're Donatello! You're the Brains and most
Intelligent out of the turtles!


Which Ninja Turtle are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm, Michaengolo/Mike was my Favourite then; I even got his Eyes Band -__^


ghostbuster
You ain't afraid of no ghosts. You're Ghostbusters!


Which 80's movie are you??
brought to you by Quizilla

Yeh! The Ghostbusters! And I Luv Slimer!

Anyhow . . . . I Bought My Dyeing Pot!!!! ^__^
It's 38cm Diametre, made from Aluminium (like the normal Periuk), has 2 Handles & a Lid and cost me SGD24! @__@ It's kinda big for the normal stove but I'll make do. I'll start dyeing the fabric as soon as I can spare a couple of hours to do it on a Sunny Day. Check out the images here for some insight on the Pot. Errr . . . Clefairy been murmuring about having a new playroom while Mini Maul about cooking Clefairy for Breakfast. @__@

I need to sleep now . . . donno tomolo if I can show my face in school or go to Geylang Serai to check out the seamstress Cik Rosnah recommanded. Yawn . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home